Tuesday 15 December 2009

The Pudding!





Proof is in the pudding as they say, and what a treat it was to see two of my Freecycle donors at the private view of my exhibition! The evening went much better than I expected and I spoke to lots of people about my work who seemed interested. So, it all kind of worked out nicely. For the Freecyclers who couldn't make it there were a plethora of children who gladly opened the remainder of the presents - especially pleased were they with the collectibles they unwrapped from the tree, which they had fun recognising from the picture on the wall.
It certainly was rewarding to finally put up my work and talk to people about it, and although I maybe somewhere in the region of£252.78 lighter, I feel much richer for it!

So, if you're reading this and it's not yet the 8th January 2010, then please do come and see the exhibition of the MA work at The Minories in Colchester. After that we're moving to Slack Space so maybe I'll see you there too! I'll post back on this blog once my next project is underway!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hey!

    Missed out on the exhibition at the Minories, but at least I got to enjoy it at Slack Space. I really got inspired by what you did with the suitcase and the pencil-box. So guess what I did? I went out and got a few old things from charity shops. Now bring on the art :)

    Any new projects coming up?

    -Elin- (Slack Space girl :P )

    ReplyDelete